Do you really care?

I'm wondering if its just me, or if this commercial really is completely off base?

Do any of you think this much about your toilet paper? Is any of the market research that supported this spot really relevant to every day life and real value?

If a market researcher asked me if feeling clean is important, I would say yes. If a market researcher asked me to list 10 things that were important to me about toilet paper, after price, and perhaps a little bit of quality, I could certainly make some stuff up and arrive at the same conclusions. But, the bottom line is, I don't care this much about my toilet paper, and I find this entire spot distasteful...and stupid.

Thoughts?

1 comments:

Josh Fulton said...

this did stand out to me when I watched it and thought... this sounds like a commercial for getting checked for cervical cancer or something. They're taking TP way too seriously.

Post a Comment

Your comments are invited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...